Seakeeper Ride | Electrical Installation Manual
This document is intended to give details and guidance to a boat builder or equipment installer on the proper procedure for the electrical installation of a Seakeeper Ride system.
Because of the quantity of parts and careful installation requirements, set aside a clean, well-ventilated workspace, take inventory of necessary tools and parts, and review the entirety of this manual before setting to work.
1. Software Module
2. Seakeeper Ride Proprietary CAN Bus
3. NMEA 2000 Backbone
4. Keypad (Optional)
5. Multifunction Display (MFD)
6. Key Switch Positive and Negative Power Terminals
7. Distribution Module
8. Positive, Negative, and Ground Terminals
9. 25 Amp Circuit Breaker 10. Controllers